Being the most popular multimedia messaging platform Snapchat has introduced new features every time and the users are looking for ones that are more appealing and useful.
With over 332 million active users Snapchat is the most demanding social media platform that is used to get in touch with their friends, colleagues, and families by sending unlimited messages or snaps to your desired group.
Using Snapchat features you can make separate groups for various relationships and can share with them unlimited pictures, stories, and whatever you wish on that individual group.
Do you wish to know how do you make a group chat on snapchat? Well, we will walk you through the procedure to create a Snapchat group whether you wish to create a group for your family or for your colleagues, and can share pictures or videos with multiple people at a time.
Let’s get into it.
How To Make A Group Chat on Snapchat
Taking you through the simplest procedure to create a group of your desired people, here is how
- Launch the Snapchat app on your phone.
- Click on the “Blue chat” icon located at the bottom right of the screen.
- Start a new chat
- Now choose the “New Group” option
- Change the name of the group as you wish
- Now start adding people whom you want to add to a specific group by clicking on the “Add members” button.
- The added people will get notified as you start chatting in the group.
Now you can chat with all the people in the group together by just clicking on the Blue Chat option and starting a conversation with your group.
How to Remove Someone From a Snapchat Group Chat
After adding so many people to your group, you must be wondering how to remove someone from a snapchat group. Here is how
- Open the Snapchat app on your phone
- Navigate to the group
- Open the Profile of the people whom you added to your group.
- Press and hold the name of the person whom you wish to remove
- Finally, click on “Remove from group”
- Tap on “Done”
You have now successfully removed the person whom you want.
How to Mute Members of the Group Chat
In some instances when you wish to mute your group chats, then follow the steps.
- Launch the Snapchat app and go to the group that you wish to mute.
- Press on the name of the group and click on the “Three Dots” button onthe upper right corner of the screen
- A Pop-up menu will be displayed on your screen, pick “Message Notifications”
- Here a list of options will be displayed including “All Messages”, “Mentions Only”, and “Silent”.
- Pick the one according to your requirement, All messages will mute all your notifications, and Mention only lets you receive the message when you are mentioned in the group.
- You can choose the red colored button of “Leave group”, and you will not get any notifications from that group.
So, here we have made you aware of how to make a group chat on snapchat, how to add or remove someone from your Snapchat group.
Wish to Know more about it?
Must visit the site Onlinegeeks.net once.